Friday, January 17, 2014

Got the achey breaky blues...

Update: Where ya been?

... I've been conspicuously absent from the shop the last 3 weeks due to a back injury that has necessitated drugs, rest, and now a lot of physical therapy. I apologize for the delay in communications but honestly have just not felt up to it. I am slowly improving and hope that upon my check up Monday to be released back to light work instead of laying flat most the day.

As time moves forward, I have scaled back my list of builds to bring to Nahbs, so forgive me if I don't have a ton of fancy shiny things to distract even the most ADHD of attendees, we'll just have to settle on being happy to be there to speak with y'all and share a few fun pieces.





As a shout out to a guy that's been there and a whole lot more...I got some empathetic love for ya Steve, you are a champion!  Turning to wipe my ass hurts right now, let alone building frames.


Thanks,

Rody

No comments: