Friday, December 27, 2013

As the year winds down...

the pace keeps up in the shop as I try to finish up the last of this years orders.  Seems like every time I think I'm done, I let folks twist my arm into fitting in just "one little thing".  Fortunately, I'm at the end of those little lapses, so I can pick back up and get on track.  Always plenty to do...

I've been working with Andy at Rehm Corporation for the cnc work on the Hot Rods and am hoping that the final parts for the steel will be done in January for final inspection.  If all looks good, I'll be set for about 50 sets of cranks each year...been a long road thus far trying to get a consistent supplier, so I am hopeful this relationship will be successful.


Emily from Tucson wanted a ti bar with a little funky flair, so she decided to go with a Zombie green and black splatter ceramic with bare ti graphics...good choice.


A ti Luv Handle and Disco Stick headed to Paul in Columbus...nice to have a local sporting some Groovy equipment.


Tasty rich...a 3D Violet over black painted bar headed to Singapore...


And finally, best wishes to our Groovy readers this holiday season, may your time be filled with family time and dreams of singletrack :)


No comments: