Monday, March 11, 2013

An early spring?

I got half a day in the shop yesterday before taking Em off to volleyball, but I made good use of the nice weather.  In a long winter with little warmth, we had a rare day that climbed up to 64 degrees before it plunges again.

I took the bike along and got my first ride in about 5 months.  Brutal headwinds on the first half with a rocking tail wind heading back to the car.  Really hate the fact that I'm about 50 pounds heavier than I want to be and horribly out of cycling shape, one of the things in my life I'd like to change.


Really enjoyed my time out.  One of the cool items I saw were these wind turbines...



I put updated photo galleries of the cruiser and zombie bike on facebook if y'all would like to see more of either of those two builds.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Groovy-Cycleworks/227115749408

back to work,

rody

No comments: