Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kids Contest Results: The Baby Luv goes to...

We had seven beautiful kids who share the love of cycling with their parents (or is it the other way around?) enter the contest...I'm so proud that EVERY child in the pictures have a helmet on :)

Though I'd love to give each one a special prize, I only have one bar  :(


Here are our contestants (no names to protect their Internet privacy)...










Christi and Em oooh'd and ahhh'd as we viewed each picture, but in the end, the winner was awarded by a random drawing.

So...Miss Etta Stephen is the winner of a new baby Luv bar that will grace her first two wheeled bike.  Lee, you'll have to send us a pic of it all built up for the follow up  :)

Thanks for playing folks!

rody

2 comments:

ruthworkssf said...

Nice! Congrats!!!

Izzy said...

Awww... shucks! I just missed this! And I have a lovely pic of my two boys that would've been perfect. Oh well...

So, when's the next contest? ;)