Monday, March 10, 2008

Luv Handles getting close, sold out

Hey folks,

We're finishing up the latest run of bars and they are sold out. I've been doing my best to keep up with emails, but if I've missed you or you have not heard from me in more than 2 days, please follow up.

Here is the list of recipients for this run;

- Eric Angermeier of Slippery Pig (a kick-ass shop in Phoenix, gotta see it if you are there!) 3
- Jeff Scott 1
- Christian Artman, Germany 2
- James Wick 1
- Jason Bela 1
- John Keiffer 1
- Eduardo Marques, PORTUGAL...been free from Spain since the 1100's, oh yeah! 2
- Sascha Marinogele, Germany 1
- Tim Long, Woo town represent! 1
- Neil from Rohloff 2
- Jason Reinhart, Reagan Park overlord 1
- Rick...raw bars going to Hunter 1
- Denise Garro, my sister in arms! 1

If you have paid and do not see your name on this list, please email me rody@groovycycleworks.com . That means you are slow to join the party and are set for the next run or I've been human again and missed you.

cheers,

rody

No comments: